Blondies

Normally, I post my recipes.  This one is not.  It is a recipe I found on a baking site and there is nothing that can be done to improve it, IT IS DELICIOUS AS IS (I did include the types os ingredients I used like salted butter since the original did not specify)!!! I try to post a picture of the finished dish.  No time, my dad busted in before I could take a picture.  Here is what was left.


Ingredients:
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) SALTED butter, softened
3 large eggs
1 tsp REAL vanilla extract
 2 cups (12 oz package) semi-sweet, bittersweet or dark chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350.  Grease a 15X10 cookie sheet or other baking dish. Combine Flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.  Beat butter and sugar together until creamy.  Beat in eggs and vanilla and then gradually beat in the flour mixture.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Spread into prepared dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown.  Cool for at least 20 minutes and then serve cut up like brownies.  Recipe should make about 36 bars.

Comments